Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Andre :D


alright ;;

well im hea just chillen at the cribO . cause my ass didnt gO tO schOOl cause im suspended fOr havin tOo many tardies.

like WTF ;; whO gets suspended fOr bein late !  dhats madd LAME .


im madd bOred right nOw &. i have nObOdy tO text . i was textin ma bOyfriend [andre) - but i tOld him tO text me later sO he can pay attetiOn tO whatever the teachers are teachin him .. yewh see , im such a GREAT girlfriend =D. 


well since this blOg is abOut him. let me start by sayin hOw we meet . 

well, we kinda already knew each Other befOre, since his mOm knew me since i was a liddO baby & all that but we never really talkedd. till this schOOl year that we had gym tOgetherr.. we started Off as friends & than Became a cOple a cOuple Of mOnths later since i had a "bOyfriend". but yeah we talked , he was madd chill we gOt tO knOe each Other better . i left my bOyfriend dhat i had at that time cause he was liddO & mad chldish & started tO like really talk tO andre .  ;) the days passed & passed . & it came tO One day that we kissed , & we werent even gOin Out . but WHO CARESSS . he lOOks gOOd & was sOOn tO be mineee . hahaha . a cOuple Of days later . we was talkin & he tOld me dhat he wanted tO ask me a questiOn . i was like what . he said nah fOrget it "its tOO sOOn" & i was like nahh just tell me & he asked me tO be HiS GiRl .i was gassed & Of cOurse i had tO say yes . & since the day Of nOvember 09.08 we were Officially gOin Out !! 



He is a GREAT bOyfriend . he knOes hOw tO make me smile laugh & when were tOgether we always have fun ! . yes we have OD haters . madd heads that dOnt want us tOgetherr -- but we just hOnestly dOnt caree __ cause nObOdy is gunna seperate us . unless we think we shOuld . YES people say madd shit abOut me that aint true . but i dOnt care & neither dOes hee .lOl sO 


STOP WAISTIN YEWR TIME && MOVE ON !!



we DOOO arue ALL THE TiMEE ;; but what cOuple dOesnt . -_-


im nOt gunna say i lOve the kidd & i want tO be with him fOrever . cause i dOnt lOve him . && . i dOnt believe in fOrever . i can say if we try we can be with eachOther fOr a lOng time . but nOt fOreverr . im just lettin the relatiOnship gO as it is . im nOt tryna get ahead Of myself . im jst a teen i need tO enjOy my lifeee !! . 



but dhats all ya need tO knOe .. 

thnx 4 RDN♥

No comments:

Post a Comment