Saturday, August 22, 2009

sOrry fOr beiin a stranga !



Dayum .. ii havnt wrOte iin disz iin dhu illest min ;; dOnt have annytiime --
Well since iim On nOw -- ii can catch ya up On a few updates dat has happend duriin dhu summer !
Wellll ..... ii went tO dOminican republiic July 4 - Aug 1 and let me tell yhu ii had the BEST time Of my liiife -- ii wish ii cOuld Of just stayed FOREVER ! . the peOple Over their is AwsOm .. sO many Sexcii ass nigghus dOwn theiir .. GREAT partiies .. yhur just never bOred dOwn their . like "wOosta" -- ii mjet sO many new peOople && went tO sO many places !
ii WANT To Go BAQK :(

but yeah .. my fun was Over && ii had tO cOme baqk WAKK !! .. but yeah a few days after.. ii decided tO put the wOnderful pics ii tOok dOwn theiir && wat happends? my bOyfriiend Breaks up wiith me .. SeriOusly . SMD ! _ it was just One fCkin Pic Of Me kissin some nigghu On dhu Cheek -- SeriOusly .. grOw up ! ASAP ! .. their was nO bneed fOr dat . -- but ima have tO admit .. ii dO miss dhu kidd OD . but were still friends , which iiis cOol ii guess.

dhu days after dat ii gOt visits frOm My sister nugget & shanell ! -- their Great .. we chylled at mii criib ;; mad fun . && than sOmetimes at dhu niite . we gOt visits frOm Our nigghus .. which are alsO great :D ..
A few days after dat . ii went tO dhu lake4 with dem ! -- had a really great time . even thO the water was cOld .. But My g1 buddy saiid my nipples lOoks great Hard anyways .. lmaO ! .:) && den dhu daii after dat we went tO dhu mall & nugget bOught sOme tuff ass sneakers ;; yhu knOe her ass has tO be FRESHH 24/7 and we ate GREAT Pizza ;; YUMMY !!!.

&& ever since dat day ! my ass has been hOme Or at denissels hOuse :( ..

No comments:

Post a Comment